YHC Hall of Fame Nomination Process
Nominations are now being accepted for induction into the
Athletics Hall of Fame, established to honor individuals with
outstanding athletic achievement and contribution to Young Harris
To be nominated as an
- A nominee must be a graduate of Young Harris College or have
played at least two years.
- Eligibility for selection begins in the fifth year after the
nominee's college athletic career has ended.
- A nominee must have been an outstanding performer in his/her
field of competition.
- A nominee musy have been recognized locally, regionally or
nominated as a Coach:
- A nominee must have demonstrated outstanding coaching
achievement at Young Harris or another institution for at least
- A nominee must have been recognized locally, regionally or
- A nominee can be selected from coaching at another institution
if they are a former athlete at Young Harris and have demonstrated
outstanding coaching achievement at other institution for at least
nominated as a Major Contributor:
- The nominee must have made a significant impact upon the
athletics program. Significant impact may be in service, monetary
or in-kind support.